Blacksmith Farrier 23kW
The Farrier is a statement stove. The double door design allows it to service the largest of homes and yet its simplicity of use makes it an attractive option. The generous opening on this multi fuel stove allows for large logs and the thermostatic control ensures fuel efficiency, burning only what is needed for the level of heat required.
The Farrier can be a single source of home heating or an integral part of your water and radiator heating system, while retaining the benefits of a visible flame and the warmth of a real fire.
For the best of both worlds; a cosy, inviting home and a real open fire flame, the Farrier stove from Blacksmith is a true cast iron masterpiece.
- Non-Boiler model 23 KW (78,000 BTU)
- Boiler model 8 KW (27,000 BTU) to room
- 15 KW (51,000 BTU) to water - Heats up to 14 radiators
- Efficiency: Up to 77%
- Weight: ca 226 KG
- Flue Diameter: 150mm (6”) Nominal Flue outlet top or back
- Primary and Secondary air controls
- Thermostatic control of water temperature
- Air wash for clean glass
- Cleanburn technology
- Suitable for overnight burning
- Certified High Chrome internal castings
- Height - 865mm
- Width - 824mm
- Depth - 597mm
Available in matt black or enamel finish.