Inis Bofin Insert 7kW Roomheater
Insert stoves have become very popular in the past number of years for obvious reasons. There are many rooms where a full free-standing stove is not visually suitable for the style of the room or is not practical due to the room layout or size. In these cases an insert stove is often the answer.
Insert stoves are both an economical and environmentally sound alternative to an open fire as well as being substantially more heat efficient. A typical open fireplace is very inefficient at between 15% - 30% and can lead to serious draughts within the room and building.
When replaced with an insert stove the added heating efficiency and prevention of draughts even when the stove is not alight will result in a much more comfortable room.
InisBofin Insert Stove
The InisBofin Insert Stove transforms a standard fireplace into an efficient and environmentally sound source of heat.
Gone are the cold draughts, smoking chimneys and high heating costs, replaced with a highly efficient, sleek, clean modern convector Insert Stove.
Best of all, due to the large viewing glass and latest control and cleanburn technology you retain the beautiful look of an open fire.
- Up to 5kw nominal and 7kw maximum output.
- Fits into a standard 16” or 18” fireplace.
- Up to 5 times more efficient than an open fire.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary air provides cleaner and more efficient combustion.
- Sealed high temperature air-wash system ensures clean glass giving you uninterrupted view of the fire.
- Unique damper for greater control and ease of use.
- Cool touch and removable handle for safe and easy reloading.
- Full external riddling mechanism makes stoking the fire much safer.
- Heavy duty multifuel grate burns wood, smokeless coal and peat.
- Overnight burning capable.
- Removable ash pan.
- Variety of 6 colours available.
- Full 5 year guarantee.
Convection Air System “More Heat Less Fuel”
All Inis stoves include a convection system, cool air from within the room is drawn into the convection chamber, the air is heated as it rises within the stove which then flows out into the room. The hot air rising draws in more cool air setting up a continuous flow maintaining added heating efficiency.