Inis Meáin 12kW Roomheater
The InisMeain MK 2 is an excellent cost effective method of delivering sustainable, dependable heat all year round and if fueled with wood can be a low carbon heating system.
As with the InisOirr MK 2 room heater, the InisMeain MK 2 has a unique large capacity convection system above the throat plates that greatly improves both the stove efficiency and heating power of the stove. This is achieved by setting up a continuous throughput of room air from beneath the stove which is channelled upwards through the hottest areas of the stove and back out into the room.
Like all Inis Stoves models, all the combustion air, primary, secondary, tertiary and air wash is guided through long passageways within the stove. This air gains heat along the way and greatly increases combustion efficiency and temperatures within the firebox.
The InisMeain MK 2 has very large firebox capacity to facilitate longer burn times and can take wood logs of over 580mm in length. The multi-fuel grate is composed of individual riddler bars that can be used in two different positions to facilitate proper combustion of wood, peat and solid fuels.
The stove is external air ready with the use of a bolt on manifold and our cool touch handles, made of Walnut, allow for safe and easy use.
All you need to do is sit back and enjoy the large view of the dancing flames from your InisMeain MK 2 stove.
- Up to 12kw output to room.
- Will heat a room from 140 to 250 cubic meters in volume.
- Heavy duty cast iron baffle plates provide excellent elevated firebox temperatures.
- “Easy start” damper for quick lighting of the fire.
- Multi-fuel grate designed to burn wood, peat and smokeless coal as they should burn.
- Extra strong grate for long life under the harshest of operating conditions.
- Primary, secondary and tertiary air perfectly managed through one control.
- Exceptionally effective pre-heated air wash system provides crystal clear viewing glass.
- Unique convection air system within the stove to aid efficiency.
- Manufactured to stringent ISO 9001-2000 standards.
- 5 Year warranty.
- External air ready.
- Overnight burning capable.
- Choice of 6 colours.
Convection Air System “More Heat Less Fuel”
All Inis stoves include a convection system, cool air from within the room is drawn into the convection chamber, the air is heated as it rises within the stove which then flows out into the room. The hot air rising draws in more cool air setting up a continuous flow maintaining added heating efficiency.