Stanley Ashling 12kW
The Ashling solid fuel is one of Stanley's larger stoves and can operate on coal, wood, peat briquettes or smokeless fuels, all of which ensure high output. The substantial hotplate is another remarkable feature of the Ashling stove and makes it an ideal choice for a family home.
- Removable ash pan & hi chrome removable shaker grate system for easy cleaning
- 76.8% efficiency - three times more efficient than an open fire
- 12kW of heat to the room
- Overnight burning capability
- Suitable for burning wood, coal, anthracite and peat briquettes
- Air-wash facility to clean stove window
- Available with or without hotplate
- Cast Iron durability
- Top and rear flue exit
- 5 year warranty on Stanley solid fuel stoves.
- Height 665mm
- Width 695mm
- Depth 530mm